- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PHPD’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- The PHPD will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages that may arise out of, or in connection with, the use of, or the inability to use, the site and/or the materials contained on the site whether the material is provided by the department, or a third party, even if the department has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Pursuant to article A.R.S. §39-121 et seq, your emails or submissions to this site may become public record.
www.paloshillspolice.us is provided as a public service by the Palos Hills Police Department.
For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
If you identify yourself by sending an e-mail containing personal information:
- You may volunteer to provide us personally-identifying information, for example your mailing address, in an electronic mail message. Before you do so, you should know that the material you submit may be seen by various people. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive or includes personal information, you may want to send it in by postal mail instead. Information collected in this manner may be used for responding to requests for information as well as other authorized purposes.
- The Department does not guarantee the reliability or confidentiality of any communications made through the site. The internet should not be used to transmit any sensitive or confidential information to the Department as such information may be intercepted by others. Given the unreliable nature of Internet communications, information transmitted to the Department via electronic means may not be received at all, may not be received or reviewed in a timely manner, or may be received by the wrong party.
The Palos Hills Police Department has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Neither the Palos Hills Police Department, nor the City of Palos Hills operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Palos Hills Police Department disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Palos Hills Police Department does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Palos Hills Police Department does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not the Palos Hills Police Department) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair, or correction.